Thanks Dave,

I tried it out but, unfortunately, the problem is occurring before the
UV LOGIN voc is invoked. And, to add insult to injury, it is only
happening to my login ID, not to the login ID of anyone else who has
access to the server.

If their UV.LOGINS record is AUSER10, they can enter any case
combination they like (AuSEr10) and UV passes AUSER10 to the UV.LOGINS
file. I use any case combination of my user ID and UV passes asuer14 to
the UV.LOGINS file. Somehow UV knows to upcase all telnet login IDs
except mine.

I suspect it may be because I installed something whilst logged onto the
server as myself, rather than as administrator. However, I did install
UV itself as administrator so it's not that. Possibly UVDK? However, I
have installed UV & UVDK on dozens of servers (Unix and Windows) and
have never had this occur before.

Also, I would rather not maintain separately formatted records for
myself throughout the DB. It would have further consequences in the
management of my records on what is the main payroll database.

Has anyone else encountered this problem before?

Cheers,

Andy