-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Andy Pflueger
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:22 AM
To: U2 User Group Mailing List
Subject: [U2] [UD] Downed filesystems killing 'udt' sessions

There have been several occasions where on our Solaris machine (which
hosts both Oracle & Unidata 7.1.0 simultanously! -- yeah, don't get me
started there, lol) that some NFS mounts may go offline and become
responsive. This interrupts momentarily our new & active 'udt'
sessions while this mounted filesystem is unresponsive. I guess my
question is, has anybody else encountered this and know of a good
workaround to preventing 'udt' sessions from seeming to freeze until
these filesystems become available? Is there a way to have Unidata
configured to only check pre-determined filesystems & ignore others?

TIA,
Andy