Thank-you, Brian.  This has great potential.

From: Brian Leach
> The U2UG have published a new Wiki. It's waiting for your content
> to turn this into the most complete resource for the IBM U2 community.

> You can find the Wiki on the U2UG website. Registration is separate,
> and all U2-ers are invited to contribute. Even if you can't write find
> the time to contribute a whole article, give us your thoughts and
> experiences or help to enhance the pages as they arrive.
>
> This is an exciting opportunity to harness and pass on the knowledge
> and expertise in this list for the community.

I mentioned on-list last week that I posted a beta Wiki thing on UV's
"SYSTEM(n)function and ASSIGNment - undocumented (except here)
features".

It's under:
 www.usu2.org
  > u2ug Wiki
   >For Developers
    > Server Development
     > UniBasic Development
      > SYSTEM(n) function and ASSIGNment - undocumented (except here)
features

If someone more experienced writing wikis would edit it and link it up
properly, I'd appreciate it.   I don't think I have hyperlinks & search
keywords set up right.  I think it would be hard to find the info if one
didn't know exactly what to look for.  My fault, not the wiki's.

For example, there's a table with a row for each numeric argument,
applicable for SYSTEM(n). I should have a link on the 9001 row that
points to the separate system(9001) detail section.  But I can't seem to
get it the link right.

I also had a hard time formatting text within a cell, so I don't like
how some of the longer descriptions read.  In the editor it recognized
<enter>, but after filing it, the <enter>s get dropped.

And by _all_means_, anyone, fill in / correct the table content!  Most
was info I gleaned from this list w/o personal knowledge.

Chuck