From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moderator
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 12:36 PM
To: rsaassoc; u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] coldfusion login errors with universe

REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER ADDRESS: rsaassoc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bounce Notice: If you read this list through Indexfocus, Nabble, or any other
replicator - and you would like to be able to participate - sign up directly
with us. Here's all you need to know: To subscribe or
resubscribe please visit http://listserver.u2ug.org/.

Anyone have any idea. uv 10.2 windows xp coldfusion 7.
ODBC works with excel and others.

    Connection verification failed for data source: u2
    java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
    Socket][IBM][UVODBC][2701920]Error ID: 46 Severity: ERROR Facility:
    DBCAPERR
    - UCI Error. Func: SQLConnect(); State: IM980; uniVerse code: 0; Msg:
    [IBM][SQL Client]Remote password is required..
    The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: