I work for what used to be Wang, but is now a part of Getronics, which
is the Dutch parent company that is currently being bought by another
Dutch company.  (For you younguns still reading this thread, Wang was
another of the players at the same time PR1ME was in it's prime.)

Anyway,  there's a group that has written some kind of Wang emulator on
a PC to run old Wang software that still has a customer base but a
diminishing supply of "experienced" Wang hardware since we no longer
build the stuff.   I'm told the emulator is a money maker.

Chuck Stevenson