<quote who="Stevenson, Charles">
> The command stack is also available as @COMMAND.STACK, which actually
> compiles as SYSTEM(33).
>
> UV documentation erroneously says SYSTEM(33) returns only the last
> command, but Ray's right. It has the whole stack.
> I'm correcting the U2UG WIKI page for SYSTEM(n) to say:
>
>    33 Dynamic array containing the last 99 commands executed.
>       (IBM doc erroneously says: "Returns the last command on the
> command stack.")
>       @COMMAND.STACK is equivalent.  It compiles as SYSTEM(33).

You may wish to add to the wiki that 99 is a tunable number in the
~/uv/uvconfig file as HISTSTK NN where NN = 99 as the default. If you
wish, you can reduce or enlarge that number, which is what SYSTEM(33) will
then return.

Karl

> cds

Karl Pearson
Director of I.T.
ATS Industrial Supply, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atsindustrial.com
800-789-9300 x29
Fax: 801-972-3888

"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."