-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christensen,
Steve
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:30 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] resolving udt error message

Can anyone clue me in on how to resolve this error (step-by-step)?

When going to the command prompt and starting udt I receive the
following error:

UniData Release 5.1  Build: (2189)
Copyright (C) Ardent Software, Inc. (USA) 1998 All rights reserved.

Current UniData home is e:\unidata\ud51\.
Current working directory is E:\JENKON\SV\AMI_SQL.
Warning: global CTLGTB file path(VOC pointer file) is different than
current Unidata home path, cannot global CATALOG/MAP in this udt
session.
:

This is an install of an existing system onto new servers and I am
trying to clear up the command line issues.

Thanks for any insight you may have on this.

Steven R. Christensen

********

Had the exact same problem yesterday installing a new version of Unidata
onto a new server.  Rather than change all the VOC pointers we just
uninstalled/reinstalled the database to e:\ud\ instead of e:\IBM\ud71\.