From: "rbl000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] OT: Where to sell Systech serial port servers (for Serial
printers/Serial Terminals)

> If you can't find a local place to donate them, there may be some
libraries who would be willing to pay the shipping for such a donation.  If
you're interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with a listserve
you can get their availability posted to.

> Richard Lewis
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Serial  printers/Serial Terminals)

> I doubt it you will ever make anything on these. You might check you
local colleges and non-profits to see if you can get them to come  haul them
away (or pay the shipping) and then you take a charitable  contribution
deduction.-- Regards,ClifOn Oct 3, 2007, at 11:43 , Larry Hiscock wrote:>
Gabriel wrote:>>>> We also have over 100 ADDS Viewpoint terminals, but I
have yet to  >>> find> someone>>> who will buy them where we make anything
after shipping....>> Look at the bright side ... At least you wouldn't have
to pay  > someone to> haul them away, which is what will happen if you hold
on to them  > too much> longer  ;-)>> Larry Hiscock> Western Computer
Services> -------> u2-users mailing list> u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org> To
[EMAIL PROTECTED] unsubscribe please visit
http://listserver.u2ug.org/