Comp covers injuries while working. If you were hurt in an accident from the
airport to the conference, since you were only there for work, it is likely
a Worker Comp claim that would pay the medical bills. You personal insurance
would likely deny the claim since it 'happened in the course of work duties'
unless you have personal riders to fix that. Call your insurance agent for
'real' information - I just know what I hear... And you can't trust 50% of
that!!  My whole reason for the post - you need to make sure ducks are in a
row with whoever watches your ducks! (And only if you care -- if you're
happy-go-lucky none of this matters anyway!! <g>)