From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:29 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe and Microsoft Data Transformation Services (SQL Server)

Hi,

I am trying use the Microsoft Data Transformation Services (SQL Server) to
get some records from a Oracle table and put into a Universe file, but
when I try to connect to Universe it shows to me two errors, after verify
the log file I can identify them :

UCI SQLSetConnectOption(NLS) returned -1
SQLSTATE : S1009  Native Error : 0  [IBM][SQL Client]An illegal option
value was specified
Facility: DBCAPERR Severity: ERROR Error ID: 43 Extern error: 0 Message:
Invalid connection or statement option value.

UCI SQLSetConnectOption(LOC) returned -1
SQLSTATE : S1009  Native Error : 0  [IBM][SQL Client]An illegal option
value was specified
Facility: DBCAPERR Severity: ERROR Error ID: 43 Extern error: 0 Message:
Invalid connection or statement option value.

Somebody know how do I do do solve this problem?
Somebody have used Data Transformation Services with Universe?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Marcos Fogaga.