<snip>
usa, usm, usp (all the same executable) hang when trying certain
operations.  They problem evidently started with  10.2.1, and fixed at
10.2.6 (not available for Solaris yet)

usa -o -pr0

for instance.  Note that uvadmin, the admin menu, etc all execute these
and will hang when disabling printers or changing forms.  They actually
take the appropriate action, it is just that you have to break or or
kill the task.

The IBM solution seems to be to wait until you open a case, and then
send out a copy of usa rev 10.2.0, which works with 10.2.2 usd.  I
wasted a few hours trying to figure out what I'd done wrong with the
spooler in our upgrade.

The release notes for 10.2.6 are available for some platforms from the
TechConnect availability matrix.  Too bad I did not think of that first.

</snip>

This was the problem to I was referring to....   I was lucky, in
response to another issue I was told about this problem... Sort of an
"Oh, by the way...."

This is one of those things that drive me nuts. Try searching the
knowledge base for this problem... Depending on what you enter for
search criteria you get nothing, or a guide to installing UV/NET on
Unix.