Analyst / Programmer

Do you have experience with U2, D3 or similar? jScript & HTML? VBA?
Delphi? C++ or .NET? Maybe you are about to graduate and are ready to
set the World Wide Web on fire, or an IT veteran. If you lack the
skills, but have the ability, then we can train you!

Stamina Software  is looking to expand our Wallsend based team,
developing world class software tools and commercial applications, and
YOU could be the person we are looking for!

Be quick to apply for this exciting full time staff position, as
applications to [EMAIL PROTECTED] close 17/11/07

Please Note : Tele-commute is not an option, and the opening is NOW, so
unless you already live in Australia, or are arriving with a Visa in the
next week or so, you will not be suitable (sorry)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!