From:   Thomas Derwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:39 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject:        RE: [U2] Time Travel

Looks like Majordomo sorts the list by domain, then by user.

That would put "advantos" at the beginning of the list with
correspondingly fast turnaround.

My former domain started with "d"; now it's "l" and takes about 30
minutes longer.

Regards,
Tom

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/26/07 10:35 PM >>>
Scott:

I'm not sure what you mean.  I usually get an email I post in about 10
minutes.

Bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
any communications containing such material will be returned to the
originating party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.