-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larson, Eydie
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:10 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Wintegrate scripts

Hello!

I am trying to find out if something is possible, and if it is, how to
write the script.

I want to have an end user press a function key and have that function
key run a Wintegrate script that prompts the user for 3 different
options.

I think this needs to be done using a dialogue box, but I'm not sure.

I have never created a dialogue box.

I know how to attach a script to a function key.

Once the user responds to the 3 different options, I either need to
launch Notepad, or an application screen. I also need to capture
@LOGNAME from the Wintegrate session.

I know I can save and then restore the end user's original Wintegrate
session.

Any direction that anyone can give me would be MUCH appreciated!

Eydie Larson

Vice President of Application Development

Modular Information Systems

925.244.5930 ext 207

www.miscorp.com
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "winmail.dat"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.