I have implemented a restricted TCL environment to control what users
can and cannot execute at the command line.  Part of this is an external
C program which handles all keyboard input.  (It's a long story why I
went down this path)  When it is time to prompt for the next command
this routine is launched with EXECUTE 'sh -c\xx\'.  Everything works
great except I am unable to log off any port that is sitting in the
input routine.  MASTER OFF nn does not work, however several kill -5's
eventually kill it off.

It feels like I need to incorporate some signal handling in my input
routine to be able to respond to a request to log off.  To do so I need
to know what mechanism MASTER OFF uses to make processes go away.
Anyone have any ideas how UniVerse does this?

Thanks.

Perry Taylor
ZirMed, Inc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
any communications containing such material will be returned to the originating
party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.