Amen!

> Subject: RE: [U2] enough with the freaking [ad] thread already!> Date: Wed,
5 Dec 2007 14:23:12 -0600> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org> > Folks, please move future replies on this
thread to U2-community. I'm> sick to death of reading about [AD] tags and
Chuck has already politely> asked for this thread to be moved to U2C. If you
want my previously> expressed opinion on this continually reoccurring subject
then go back> to the Sept 6th archive and look at the "get a grip" thread.> To
move your reply from here to U2C, hit reply as normal and change the> "to"
address in your mail client to [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Thanks,> >