Yes, we found out a while back that AMI Supportpac was still supported
WSMQv6, but our upgrade plans where put on hold. We'll be trying to
upgrade soon...fingers crossed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Barouch
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:38 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] MQ Series API

All,
    I replied to Brian separately, so for any on the list who might also
want to know:

 From IBM support:

AMI is not supplied as part of WebSphere. MQ Version 6.0. If you have
previously used AMI in WebSphere MQ Version 5.3.1, you can continue to
use it by including the Version 5.3.1 SCSQLOAD file in your STEPLIB
concatenation, as shown below:

//STEPLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=PP.MQM.V600.SCSQANLE V6 Messages // DD
DISP=SHR,DSN=PP.MQM.V600.SCSQAUTH V6 API MODULES // DD
DISP=SHR,DSN=PP.MQM.V531.SCSQLOAD AMI CODE

If you have removed WebSphere MQ Version 5.3.1 but need AMI
functionality, you can install the AMI SupportPac MA0F
<http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&context=SSFKSJ&context=
SSWHKB&q1=ma0f&uid=swg24000641&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en>.

Brian Leach wrote:
> All
> According to the docs, the Websphere MQ Series API in UniVerse uses
the Application Messaging Interface (AMI). But, that isn't supported in
the latest version of Websphere MQ.