This is the collisions count, and it has undergone "arithmetic overflow" - that
it, it has reached the largest possible integer that can be represented in 31
bits, then been incremented again which causes the sign bit to toggle, now
showing large negative numbers. These, too, will continue to increment by +1.

Does MASTER OFF ALL get rid of the users?  (Prevent them getting back in by
renaming the uv executable!)