From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent: 04 January 2008 15:12
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] Graphic Printing

1. For perhaps 20 years here we have been using HP-GL/2.  What follows is
the UniBasic Source Code for an example program.  I believe that HP-GL/2
lives in every HP laser printer, but not on most inkjets.  Thus, except for
development time, HP-GL/2 is free.  There is plenty of HP documentation on
HP-GL/2.