-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Chiang
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:55 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UniSQL - virtual fields problem

Yes. We started out by selecting a mixed of data and virtual fields.
Once it became apparent that no values returned from any of the virtual
fileds, we tried by selecting either just multiple or single virtual
fields to no avail.
I'm not familiar with @SELECT dictionary item, but, they are
definitely are in the LISTDICT.

Dave Davis
   wrote:
Are you explicitly including the virtual fields in your select
statement? Are they in the @SELECT dictionary item?