-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Oaks, Harold
Sent: Wednesday, 23 January 2008 10:39 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe failure - why?

Can anybody help determine what to do about this error?

Hashdata = 490657843
Infohtype32=20, infosplit32=80, infomerge32=50
Infocurmod=80, infofilesp=66D80, infolargerec=651
Infonsplit=80, infobasemod=80

Contact Customer Support Immediately!!!
CRITICAL ERROR! Notify the system administrator.
Abnormal termination of Universe.
Fault type is 10.  Layer type is BASIC run machine.
Fault occurred in BASIC program APPRISSP at address 121e.
.profile[20]: 11947 Memory fault

The offending instruction in the program APPRISSP is just a write of a
record to a file.  How does this make Universe blow up?

Any help appreciated.

Harold D. Oaks
Sr. Analyst/Programmer
Office of the Budget and Information Systems
Clark County, Washington
ph: (360) 397-6121 x4132
fax: (360) 397-2342