Hi all -

I am having an issue getting an XMAP to work when parsing a soap return.  The
return is coming from a 3rd party and I do not have the option to change what
they send.   I used the XDOMLocate and honed the returned XML to what I need
to parse, and its similar to this:

<Items xmlns="">        <itemNumber>123456</itemNumber>        <itemNumbers>
<convNumber>                        <convNumber>2586 900</convNumber>
<itemLocations>                                <itemLocation>
<location>AZ</location>
<availableQty>1</availableQty>
<desc>WIDGET</desc>                                </itemLocation>
</itemLocations>                </convNumber>                <convNumber>
<convNumber>2586 901+C</convNumber>                        <itemLocations/>
</convNumber>        </itemNumbers></Items>

Following the docs, I used the LIST...TOXML ELEMENTS WITHSCHEMA command to
create the .xsd file, then using the XML/DB Tool to create the XMAP.  The XMAP
is recognized, but when it parses, all I get back is null data.  I'm pretty
sure the tool did not create the XMAP to hit all layers, nor did the TOXML
command as described in the docs.  I am also concerned that they return the
same tag within itself (i.e. convNumber).

Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve Long
Spyderweb Technical Services, Inc.