The thing that interested me about this was that it's a university where
people are trained in the computer sciences, but the position requires 3-5
years of experience.  In other words - no students or recent graduates need
apply.  So much for paying for a good education.  ;)

I wish they would consider consultants - their request for a full-timer
describes exactly the sort of work we do.