UniVerse does not have a timestamp data type.  This is at the heart of your
problem.

Find some Microsoft documentation that mentions that MS Query now generates a
timestamp instead of the date it used to generate, and bleat long and loud to
Microsoft about it.

Meanwhile, since that will be ignored, you need to find some kind of
workaround, either to generate just a date, or to have UniVerse recognize the
timestamp and extract just the date portion thereof.