-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Louie Bergsagel
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:53 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] SLEEP 60 slept only 53 seconds, or else TIMEDATE() is
wrong

If you had a continue or exit in the code above line 439, it would speed
up the interval by skipping the sleep on line 439, and depending on what
that code was doing, it could take a coincidental 53 seconds.

But you said there was none, and there are no double "top loop" lines,
so that situation is moot.

-- Louie

On Feb 12, 2008 6:05 PM, Stevenson, Charles
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>