Symeon,
This is more of a question than a response.  It was my understanding, or
lack of it, that you could not do pooled connections and non-pooled
connections in the same asp.net/uo.net application.  True?
Mike

Michael Dallaire
Senior Applications Developer
IBM Certified Solutions Expert
Mortgage Builder Software, Inc.
Phone: (248) 304-0600 x 103
Fax: (248) 304-0601
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mortgagebuilder.com

Providing Outstanding Support
It's more than just a company philosophy; it's a whole corporate culture
whose foundation is service.

Confidentiality Notice
This transmission may contain confidential information which is intended for
the exclusive use of the intended recipient. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please reply to the
sender immediately.