Using Dynamic Change Update in MITS removes the need for the select and merge
method.

You just have to know which applications write to the source file and modify
them to write MITS.TODOS_app records for new source records, MITS.REDOS_app
records for changed source records and MITS.UNDOS_app records for deleted
source records.

Marvin R. Fisher
Technical Resource Group
A Pipeline Group Company
2850 Red Hill Ave.
Suite 110
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Tel (949) 296-8380 ext. 620
Fax (949) 756-0029
Pipeline Software Statement: This email message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The contents contained within, including any attached
files, are intended solely for the addressee(s). Access by anyone other than
the addressee(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action, taken or not taken, in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have
received this email message in error, please contact the sender. Any views
expressed within are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Pipeline-Software,
Inc., Santa Ana, CA.

(The contents of this email message have been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses.)