-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clifton Oliver
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:05 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniObjects.NET: populating ListBox from XML

Having been successful last week at populating a GridDataView control
using .GenerateXML, we naively thought using XML to populate a ListBox
would be just as straightforward. Using the same code pattern, we've
tried

         Cmd = uvSession.CreateUniXML
         Cmd.GenerateXML("SORT CUSTOMER COMPANY ID.SUP")
         DS = Cmd.GetDataSet
         ListBox1.DataSource = DS
         ListBox1.DisplayMember = "CUSTOMER"
         ListBox1.Refresh()

gives us one line in the ListBox that reads

      System.Data.DataViewManagerListItemTypeDescriptor

Are we missing something from this incantation, or is this not a valid
way to try to populate a ListBox? (Yeah, I guess ComboBoxes are
next.)

Thanks in advance for any help, examples, or RTM references!

Regards,

Clif