Ean,

I'll be the first to admit this is a blind shot at the problem and a simple
one at that. We often get calls from client regarding speed or systems that
are not running on Monday mornings. This is usually caused by the fact that
they run a full backup over the weekend, and the backup is either still
actively running, or waiting for an additional tape(s).

Thanks,

--------------------
Louis Perez
System Administrator

F.W. Davison and Company, Inc.
Sandri Technologies
10 Cordage Park Circle Suite 200
Plymouth, MA 02360

Main Line: 508.747.7261
Fax Line: 508.747.7266
Technical Support: 508.927.8201
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REGARDING E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM F.W. DAVISON AND COMPANY, INC.:  In an effort
to conserve our natural resources, and to be sure time-sensitive information
reaches our customers as quickly as possible, F.W. Davison & Company
distributes notices and other important information mainly through e-mail.
To be sure these notices are received by the appropriate people in your
office, please forward this e-mail if necessary.  You can update your e-mail
address by logging into the Customer Resource Center at www.fwdco.com and
proceeding to Account Information > Update Account Information.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, and any accompanying
documents, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact our office by e-mail or by telephone at
(508) 747-7261 and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.