I have written my first uniobjects app with Visual Studio 2005 on my Windows
XP at home. It built fine and generated four files in the Release folder,
Interop.UNIOBJECTSLib.dll
ProfileApp.exe
ProfileApp.xml
ProfileApp.pdb

I transferred these four files to my PC at work, updated the .net version to
2 something, and it worked fine, but when I transferred the same four files
to another PC with Windows XP, updated the .net version, and tried to run
it, I got the following error message when the uniobjects were invoked-

System.Exception: Cannot create ActiveX component.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.CreateOjbect(String Progld, String
ServerName), etc.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem and/or solution is?

Eric Armstrong
Programmer/Analyst
Lobel Financial
714-816-1207