Check the content of the @AUTHORIZATION system variable.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug Farmer
Sent: Thursday, 26 June 2008 2:57 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] How to tell if running a subroutine though RedBack

I have a need to call a standard subroutine from a RedBack application
call.  The subroutine is meant to be used in an interactive mode and can
prompt the user if there is an error in the data.  If the data is coming
from RedBack, I want to suppress the prompting and write the error to a
log file.

Is there any environment variable I can look at to tell if I am
executing under the RedBack API call?

Thanks

Doug

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete
the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any
way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not
represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated. You should
scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This company accepts no
liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of
any attachments to this e-mail.