We're making some real strides here in product development and
connectivity and I'd like to share this with people in the U2
community.  If that's an ad, so be it, but I want people to be
aware of the many things that are possible with the MV DBMS that
faces daily threats from those who call it a legacy platform.

In addition to letting people know some of what we're doing here,
and what's possible with MV, I'm doing some market analysis and
hoping some of you would share comments on our current and future
offerings.  You are invited to stop by the Nebula R&D forum for
the following specific posts, and to ask questions about anything
you find there (all links munged at bottom of this post):

NebulaPay board:
Poll: Are you looking for a payment processing solution?

NebulaMail/NebulaShip board:
First post discusses current progress and pricing.

General Discussion board:
Poll: Securing MV Applications ... and NebulaSecure...

See also latest updates to NebulaXLite, supporting U2 over
Windows, AIX, Linux, and HP-UX. Any others required?

Not on the forum - feel free to ask:
- One of our clients recently setup an interface for regular
movement of data from Unidata to SQL Server.
- We will be creating a small suite of free MVBASIC applets that
request data from a number of internet sites via web services.
(See brief related note in Connectivity board.)
- Having problems with U2 XML?  We're working on a new interface
that lets you use industry-standard XML generation and parsing
tools from BASIC.
- Want to use mainstream Business Intelligence tools like Cognos
or Business Objects with your U2 data?  Let me know.
- And for those of you who aren't aware, some MV utilities are
available on our freeware page.  Examples include MVExec,
Comparative.AQL, and Notify.Admin.  Feel free to ask questions
about any of them on our forum.

And of course a wide variety of MV-related topics are discussed
in my blog.

Thanks for your time,

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development