-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony Youngman
Sent: 07 July 2008 12:38
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] UniObjects - read .rtf doc from UV server

Just be warned - rtf isn't as portable as it's supposed to be. I wrote rtf
files from UV and they would read perfectly okay in some word processors and
not in others.

Oh - and just doing a "read, save" in Word of a file created in UV increased
the file size horrendously ...

There might be some routines on PickWiki that write rtf - I can't remember
if I uploaded them or not.

Cheers,
Wol