-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Boydell, Stuart
Sent: 08 July 2008 07:12
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] charset uv database

Hi Pam,
Western European (iso-8859-1)

Cheers,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have received
this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the
sender of its incorrect delivery and then delete it and your reply.  It is
your responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening or sending them on. Spotless collects information
about you to provide and market our services. For information about use,
disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at http://www.spotless.com.au
Please consider our environment before printing this email.
7:19 PM
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
7:19 PM