-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Kent
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:30 PM
To: U2Users
Subject: [U2] Getting daily data from SAP from Universe

Hi all
    ideally my client would like Universe to interogate SAP, extract data
and
upload its own database without having to involve the SAP army
ie rather not have one side provide a flat file and the other side
deconstruct
it

The only thing i can think of at the moment is use excel as an intermediary
such that...
run an excel query on sap to load a spreadsheet
upload this data into universe via uniobjects

Any ideas appreciated

jak