-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brenda Price
Sent: 29 July 2008 18:08
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Data Editor

We just tried turning off telnet on our Redhat Linux UniVerse 10.2.4
test server to see what would happen as we are going to be permanently
turning telnet off due to PCI requirements.

The connection to the server using the UniObjects to edit the program
worked just fine.  I was able to connect in and open a program.

However, the terminal session connection fails.  One half of the
debugger works, the editor.  You just can't run the program in the
debugger.  Which makes it a full screen editor instead of a debugger.

Brenda Price
Affiliated Acceptance Corporation