Dennis

I agree with you, this work well in UniVerse, but I get ZZZ]XXX]DEF]XYZ
as the ZZZ get's inserted last. Is this just a typo on your side?

Bjorn

Quote:
" When run gives

XXX]ZZZ]DEF]XYZ"

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed
and read at the following address or by copying and pasting the following
address into your Internet browser's address bar:
http://www.frstia.co.za/Disclaimer.asp

The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content
of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications
and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the Disclaimer,
please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

FirstRand STI Admin (Pty) Ltd is an Authorised Financial Services Provider