I would stick to your core reason for a topic of discussion first before discussing all the differences and what's involved in migrating. We have had somewhat limited exposure trying to implement NLS for a few of our end users and were not successful in the past. The product may have been enhanced since then but I would be curious to hear from anyone who has successfully implemented this within UniVerse. The reason I bring this up is this seems to be the key motivating factor and if this is taken away, the point becomes mute.

Regards,

Doug