Another resource is Brian Leach's article on UniVerse triggers on page 12 of the Nov/Dec 2007 issue of International Spectrum magazine. The issue can be downloaded from:

http://www.intl-spectrum.com/mag/NOVDEC.2007/default.aspx

Regards,

Clif

On Aug 28, 2008, at 5:24 PM, Anthony Caufield wrote:

Clif,

You are very correct I use a few of them on several files for auditing
of my universe files. It was tough for me as well to find but then I
found it they are the same commands whether its SQL tables or universe
files. Make sure nobody has the file open when you create them thou.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clifton Oliver
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:07 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Triggers

Chapter 5 of the 10.2 SQL Reference manual is correct. The file does
not have to be SQLized, but you still have to use valid SQL syntax
for the TCL commands used to CREATE and DROP them, ie., ' for
literals (not ") and you must end the command with a semi-colon (;).

Regards,

Clif

--
W. Clifton Oliver, CCP
CLIFTON OLIVER & ASSOCIATES

The information in the System Description manual is inaccurate.