I'm not familiar with wintegrate. Does it do multiple emulations? The control sequences to change a vt100 emulator are different than for a Wyse or Adds terminal. Check out the wintegrate programmer's manual. If it's anything like Accuterm, there's probably a private escape sequence that will change the screen size no matter what the emulation.