Jeff,

   Why not just call a simple DICT program?

   --

   DSig                                 `````

   David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )

   "I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country
   telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe
   in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they
   presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?"  --  Barry
   Goldwater.