Hi Colin,

Your idea sounds like it would fix my problem.
>You can either create an associated I-desc that has the mv position
Can you show me an example?
I have built some simple I-desc's, but I'm pretty weak at it.

>or use a dict that combines all of the MV's into one block.
This would be great, again, can you show me an example?

Thank,

Bruce

> I have some notes that are stored in a MV field.
> My application, (Dataflo) keeps the lines in order.
> However, I use Wintegrate Query Builder to export them.
>
> I have found that the notes don't necessarily come out in the proper
> sequence.
>
> For example:
>
> I am going to
> The park today
> And then I
> Will go home
>
> Might look like this:
>
> And then I
> I am going to
> Will go home
> The park today
>
> Is there a way to keep a note in the right sequence?

Viking Engineering & Development Inc.
5750 Main St. N.E.
Fridley, MN 55432

Visit us at www.Vikingeng.com

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.