-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marcos Fogaca
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:09 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Basic SQL Client Interface

Hi,

I4m trying use the Basic SQL Client Interface, I have installed the
unixODBC driver manager on a linux box and using the 'isql' command I
can connect to Oracle server. On this linux box I have a UV release 10.2

running too.
I have configured a DataSource on the uvodbc.config pointing to Oracle.
But, when I try connect to this Oracle DataSource using SQLBCIDEMO I get

a segmentation fault error like this :

Please enter the target data source ?XE
Testing for data source connectivity....
Abnormal termination of UniVerse.
Fault type is 11.  Layer type is BASIC run machine.
Fault occurred in BASIC program SQLBCIDEMO at address a6c.
Segmentation fault

Somebody have used the Basic SQL Client Interface (linux) connecting to
a Oracle Server before?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
--
*Marcos Fogaga *

Clique e visite o nosso site! <http://www.integral.com.br>
*Integral Sistemas
*Telefone 11 3205-6000 . Fax 11 3205-6001
www.integral.com.br <http://www.integral.com.br>