From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manu Fernandes
Sent: 26 November 2008 12:47
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Universe triggers + SB+$ OPTIONS PICK

Hi,

About $OPTIONS PICK,

Yes it is important  - to fix, we put it into the DMSKELCODE COMMON record ; on
the first line - before COMMON statement.
SB+ is PICK flavor compiled .
On certain site, we have SB+ running under INFORMATION flavor account (backward
compatibility of old application mixed with SB+ UI.
To be in ad equation with SB+, the new basic code must be (force) compiled
under PICK FLAVOR.

Manu