-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Augusto Alonso
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:16 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Remote backup

Hi All.
I have a variety of  Universe servers running in a variety of Unix and
windows flavours.
I'm facing the problem to manage unattended daily scheduled backups of it.
I need to keep the copy, out of the Universe server.
It is impossible to design a universal sollution, but all my servers have a
common utility: uvbackup.

My question is, does anybody knows the way to run uvbackup dumping to a
"remote" device?

So that, I could hold the uvbackup image on a small Linux box or eventually
send it to some internet-backup-server.

TIA

-Augusto Alonso

database 3644 (20081126) __________