-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony G
Sent: 05 December 2008 02:51
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] DEBUG mode on a UniObjects connections

Dave, if you suspect a server-side routine might fall to debug
then I'd recommend putting server access into a separate
client-side thread.  That doesn't stop the aborts, but it does
prevent such things from affecting the end-user's session.
Having a lot of experience with the visually-impaired (and speech
synthesis and voice recognition development), I think is very
important in this case.  If you detect an abort you can use a
separate channel (email, web service, etc) to get a message back
to you or the server admin.

HTH
Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Nebula R&D sells mv.NET and other Pick/MultiValue products
worldwide, and provides related development and training services