And the docu says absolutely nothing about troubleshooting :(

I'm experimenting with replication - trying to set up a hot-standby scenario.
So I've gone to my primary, enabled replication, and published the account I'm
interested in. Fine, it comes up as everything (about 53 files) published.

Go to the standby, try to subscribe. It only finds two files published by the
primary! If I go to the primary and LIST UV_UDRPUB, files 1 and 2 are the ones
the secondary can see. So I go and check that files 2 and 3 both seem okay on
the primary - they do. They list fine, so both the data and dict portions seem
okay.

Where do I go from here? Why does the primary claim they're published, and the
secondary can't see them? All ideas gratefully received ...

Cheers,
Wol