If you turn on the errlog file in /u1/uv you may get a message in there for an
AUTOLOGOUT.  I'm pretty sure I've seen such messages in the past.  You will
have the user name, the PID and some text describing the error.

The errlog file only keeps the last 1001 error messages so you might want to
have a cron job back them up with a date time stamp periodically during the day.