From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Peter Gonzalez
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:38 PM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] Deciphering Pick UniBasic statement

Several years go I wrote a utility to clean source code for Unidata, for
this very same reason. The utility added END statements when need. It
also accounted for all Unidata functions, Verbs. An added feature that I
was not able to complete, due to time, was a flowchart. A second program
would take the cleaned source and build a Visio flowchart. Maybe I'll
finish it one of these days.

Pete