Using UVODBC, I have linked to a file in MS Access. Several attributes and
dictionary items were selected in this file. I was able to query in MS Access
using this file, but recently a dictionary item that was added on produce the
following error.
ODBC-Call failed.
[IBM][UVODBC][2300913]Error ID: 23 Severity:ERROR Facility:DATUMERR
-Incorrectly formatted number.Error noticed at the charatcer or token ending at
column 1 of line-1 of the input SQL statement (#0)
Is there any way I could get the data in my query? Using a retreieve statement,
like this "LIST PH WITH 11 "SHP" 33 EU.VEND.INVOICE.SHIP" I was able to get the
data.